If you’re looking for a home away from home in a tropical setting then Villa Kubo in the place for you. With two double bedrooms, modern bathroom with garden shower, open plan kitchen and lounge area. All rooms have a ceiling fan and are fully air conditioned. There is a large covered terrace to the rear where one can dine Al Fresco 365 days a year or just relax, have a drink, and stare at the stunning view. Sun loungers are provided on the open decking. There’s even a Weber BBQ for throwing a few shrimp on. For your in home entertainment, there’s a large LCD Smart TV with Netflix, a sound bar with a Sonos Music System and high speed Internet throughout the property. IPTV is provided with dozens of channels to choose from including movies, international news and sports. There’s a carport for either motor cycles or a small car to the side of the property. For larger vehicles there is roadside parking.
* 3 burner hob, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer and Microwave.
* Quality dining and glassware
* Complete range of cookware, knives and utensils
* Washing Machine.
* Weber BBQ with coals
* 49 inch LED smart TV with surround sound bar.
* Fast Wifi with IPTV (Sky Sports, CNN, BBC etc) and Sonos music system
* Air-conditioning throughout the property
* Hotel standard sheets and towels
* House cleaning twice per week (extra on request)
* Hair dryer
* 24 hour mini-mart close by
* Secure parking
* Welcome information pack
Your Living Space:
* Sun deck with loungers and BBQ
* Covered terrace, with sofas and dining table
* Sitting room with leather loungers, coffee table and entertainment console
* Master bedroom – Queen size bed with high quality mattress
* Second bedroom – Queen size bed with high quality mattress
* Bathroom with hot water shower, vanity unit, WC, mirrors
* Kitchen with African granite worktops and bar stools
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK
We do charge for electricity which is metered and at 7 Baht per unit (Cost).
We take a 3,000 Thai Baht electric bond on arrival and read the meters.
Guests are advised to switch off the air-conditioning when you are not in the room.